FAQ's

  • Is Down The Little Lane a registered business?

Absolutely! We however do NOT charge GST.

Our ABN number is - 41 268 979 549

 

  • Do you do custom designs?

Unfortunately, custom designs are now closed.

 

  • How long does it take to post?

We post our parcels with Australia Post. Please allow 3 - 7 working days from the time you ordered to when you receive your item.

 

  • Will I receive my package quicker if I choose express post?

Absolutely not. When choosing express post you are paying for fast tracking your parcel in transit. 

 

  • What materials do you use?

We use 100% hypo-allergenic stainless steel for 90% of are products. The other 10% is silver plated which is still nickel and lead free. On each product description you will read what the particular item is made from.

 

  • What are your payment methods?

We accept payments with Visa, Mastercard, credit card, Paypal and bank transfer.

We also welcome Afterpay and zipPay to our store!

 

  • Do you only trade online?

We are also out and about at varies markets in and around the Granite Belt, QLD. 

To be in the loop like us on Facebook or Instagram to see where we will be next!

You never know... we could be just near you!

 

 

 

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/enzimify.liquid

x